|PMC employs experienced Cargo Superintendents with particular experience in the loading of bulk cargoes, mainly in the marine and petroleum industries.
Our staff working closely with stevedores and vessel operators, and owners ensure cargo / vessel optimization as well as fast and effective cargo exchange.
Having an experienced supercargo with marine and petroleum industries experience dedicated to your business can provide an advantage over competitors in terms of maximizing loading. This provides financial gain in terms of more volume and lessened freight costs or greater revenue and also benefits to your customers in terms of additional volume loaded.
Our supercargo’s can provide the following benefits:
- Salinity testing of the water at loading ports
- Regular Draft Surveys without having to pay for surveyors
- Loading cargo to ensure discharging time is not compromised
- Driving stevedores in terms of start/completion times to maximize hours in departing ports
- Ability to deal competently with master’s of chartered vessels in terms of absorption factors and free surface correction